Michael Sundberg from Davey's Southeast Denver office shares his favorite unique trees from the western half of the U.S., including some of his favorites in Hawaii!
In this episode we cover:
- Natives in Colorado (0:51)
- Aspen (1:29)
- Hawaiian trees (3:14) (16:07)
- Winter in Colorado (4:55)
- Sequoias and redwoods (6:09)
- Dawn redwood in Colorado (7:04)
- Bristlecone pine (7:27)
- Planting conifers vs deciduous? (8:38)
- Are clients typically open to unique trees? (9:53)
- Top three trees for Colorado's wacky weather (11:37)
- Catalpa (12:49)
- Kentucky coffeetree (13:14)
- Nostalgia with trees (14:25)
- Planting season in Colorado (17:17)
- Late snow in Colorado (17:54)
To find your local Davey office, check out our find a local office page to search by zip code.
To learn more about careers at Davey, go to Jobs.Davey.com.
Connect with Davey Tree on social media:
YouTube: The Davey Tree Expert Company
LinkedIn: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Connect with Doug Oster at www.dougoster.com.
Have topics you'd like us to cover on the podcast? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!